УБРиР [CPS] RU
Mimikid
Яндекс.Маркет
Беру

четверг, 28 февраля 2019 г.

SOS means for removing the sensitivity of teeth!

Hello!

 I suffer from the sensitivity of teeth for a long time, and this concerns not only hot or cold, but even on the street it burns my teeth with air, a very unpleasant feeling.

 Well, plus the fact that I used the teeth whitening system, I also took a course with a Firming Pencil to reminiralize the tooth enamel and remove the increased sensitivity of the teeth from the company My Brilliant Smile.

 The pencil was packed in a cardboard box on which there is the necessary information.


  Gel to strengthen the teeth My Brilliant Smile Remineralizing after bleaching photo
 To squeeze out the gel, you need to twist the bottom of the pencil and it will easily squeeze out.
 The taste of the gel is a little sweet, there is a little mint taste, but it is not pronounced.

 I apply the gel before applying the whitening strips and hold it somewhere for 10-15 minutes.

 Mode of application:

 Apply the gel on the sensitive area of ​​the teeth and hold no more than 20 minutes.

 There are no discomfort, except that it can not be swallowed.

 Then I just rinse my mouth with water and there is no sensitivity.

 But this effect only lasts a day, and it is not cumulative.

 Therefore, using this gel as a sos tool.

 The gel does cope with tooth sensitivity in 10 minutes, but this is a one-time effect.

 I can recommend this gel, because  he really copes with tooth sensitivity.

 Thanks for stopping by!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий